Thursday, November 18, 2010

Top Quotes From Last Nights Cougar Town



"you look like you poured your make up on the floor and rolled around in it"
"Poppy, the transexual at the makeup counter I frequent, would beg to differ"

"The only person who could ever finish my sentences was my foster brother...that's why we dated"

"I'm winding you up like a toy robot and letting you go"

(about a hammock) "I thought this would be like sleeping in the clouds but it's just terrifying" "it's okay, I've got a seat belt on this bad boy"

"Sweetie do you need big joe?" (Referring to a giant wine glass) "You'll never leave me" (To the wine glass)

"This is fun, I feel Japanese"

" Sex isn't something you can learn, you have to been born with it...I've got the gift"
"He does...my window faces your window"

"being a man is living in constant fear of disappointing a woman"

" How are you this tiny and this strong?Your like an ant"

No comments:

Post a Comment