Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Office Season Premiere

The Office season premiere is Tomorrow at 9/8 Central! I am so excited for it, and in my anticipation, I decided to write down some of the most memorable and funniest quotes from the show.  Enjoy!!!


 Jim: What kind of bear is best?
 Dwight: That's a ridiculous question
 Jim: False. Black Bear.
 Dwight: That's debatable, there are basically two schools of thought-
 Jim: Fact. Bears eat beats. Bears. Beats. Battle-star Galactica.
 Dwight: Bears do not..What is going on? What are you doing?

Kelly: I never really thought about death until Princess Diana died. That was the saddest funeral ever. That and my sister's.

  Michael: Do I need to be liked? Absolutely not. I like to be liked. I enjoy being liked. I have to be liked. But it's not like this, compulsive, need, to be liked. Like my need to be praised.

Toby: Come on Michael, I really want to go home
Michael: Well you don't even have anybody to go home to Toby so...

Jim: Top five favorite books...go
Angela: The Bible...
Jim: Okay...
Angela: The Purpose Driven Life...
Jim: You still need three more...
Angela:No
Phyllis: The Davinci Code...
Angela: I would take the Davinci Code. So I could burn the Davinci Code
Dwight: yeah, that would keep you warm for like 7 seconds


Micheal (talking to Jim about Dwight): I know a ton of 14 year old girls who could kick his a%$
Jim: you know a ton of 14 year old girls?
Dwight: What belt are they?               

Jim:(to Dwight): Michael, could you beat up Michael
Dwight: of course not, because we're friends
Michael:because i would kick his a%$
Jim: Well Dwight is a purple belt so...
Michael: So! I've beat up black belts before
Jim: How did you know they were black belts?
Michael: They told me...after



No comments:

Post a Comment