Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Greatness of Pandora Music

Dashboard Confessional, Brand New, Taking Back Sunday, Something Corporate, Death Cab For Cutie, Copeland, Jack's Mannequin, and Saves The Day, are some of the greatest bands that have ever rocked the music scene.  I have all their albums, and I find myself playing those albums over and over again. So often, that I have forgotten about the possibility of finding new music.  Let's face it: The music scene is a far stretch from the way that it used to be.  There is a competley different sound, it is a new era, and I have been protesting it for years.  But, alas, I throw up my white flag in surrender, and I say, "I suppose I can give some of these new bands a shot."
         Pandora Radio, is a music genome project that finds new music for you, based on your preferences, and the artists you like.  The more you listen to Pandora, the better it gets at determining which bands or songs you are most likely to enjoy.  I love it, and have come to find tons of new music, that I thought would never be possible to find. Until Pandora. Check it out, free here: http://www.pandora.com
   

No comments:

Post a Comment