Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Bachelor Pad

   This week I had some free time to catch up on my guilty pleasure TV Show: The Bachelor Pad.  I don't know why, but the Bachelor and the Bachelorette are shows that I am so hooked on.  It is interesting to watch how people interact, and treat each other, and what competition can do to people.  I really liked the show.  The rest of the blog is a spoiler if you haven't seen it yet,  check it out here:
 http://abc.go.com/shows/bachelor-pad

I was so shocked, surprised, annoyed and excited by everything going on, in the episodes.  First off, I just love Kiptyn and Tenley and I am so glad that they are together! Even though I do not like everything Natalie did, and even though I think Dave could be arrogant and a jerk at times, I think they are cute too, and I was starting to come around to these guys.  I never really liked Kovacs or Elizabeth.  Thier relationship seemed completely unhealthy.  He was totally using him, and she was too emotional, obsessive, and needy.  I also didn't like how they were kind of the masterminds behind everything, and people wouldn't get smart and vote them off.  Gia made the big mistake by not choosing Craig, and Nikki screwed it up too...even though I think I understand why she would want to save Kiptyn seeing as he is such a good guy.  Anyway, the show was great, and I wonder if they are going to have another season?
    

No comments:

Post a Comment