Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Luckiest Losers

So lately I have been streaming the series "The Biggest Loser" on Hulu.  It's my first time watching the show, and I really like it.  But, honestly those guys a the luckiest people ever to be able to train in an environment like that and to have the support of multiple professional trainers working with them, and motivating them.  Yeah, I'm sure I could lose a shitload a lot of weight if I had a really hot buff trainer yelling at me in my face telling me to keep going.  I mean, those guys have people planning their diets, keeping track of all their calories burned and consumed... I would love to have that! The show is really great for motivating people.  I mean, I'm not overweight but I just started keeping track of my calorie intake, and going to the gym...it ain't pretty!
    I also came to realize something else: There is literally a completely fake and unrealistic reality show about...EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment