Monday, April 11, 2011

America's Best Dance Crew

I love watching America's Best Dance Crew! There are some truly amazing and talented dancers out there!  I thought funk phenomenon was the best out of all of them, on the first episode featuring music from Lil' wayne.  One thing I was wondering about during the whole show was "what the heck is going on with D Trix's hair?"  The weird thing about the show, is seeing JC from NSYNC as one of the judges.  Every time I saw him, I kept thinking "Bye, Bye, Bye"...who am I kidding....I was in love with him when I was 23   13.  Anyway, dance is such an amazing art form, and it says so much, and the creativity that goes into it, I appreciate greatly.  The all ladies group is so awesome too.  If you have never seen this show, you have to check it out on MTV, and MTV.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment