Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Your Marrying Who?

I would be lying if I said I never fell into the Laguna Beach, The Hills hype.  I loved those shows, mostly because I loved making fun of the people in those shows and also because I have been curious about those who live such lavish lifestyles.  It gave me a glimpse into the glitz and glamour I always dreamed I someday would have.  One of the people who I really couldn't stand the most has been Kristin Cavalari.  She has always been just a mean, two faced, prissy person in my opinion, very catty and "mean girl" like.  She has always been seen as such a player to me as well, and I never really thought she would be ready to actually want to commit to a man and quite playing games.  So naturally, I was surprised when she announced her engagement to NFL quarterback Jay Cutler yesterday! She is pretty, very pretty, but I guess it is totally lost on me, why a guy would want to make her his wife? On KIIS FM the other day Ryan Seacrest was talking about celebrities who are "date-able" vs "Mate-able"...I definitely put her in the "date-able" category.  However, as surprised as I am, I will have to believe in the best, and maybe she has grown up and all will be well...

No comments:

Post a Comment