Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I tried to fight it but apparently I can not

So, I tried to fight this as long as I possibly could...I swore to myself that I would never ever pay any attention or go through the trouble of blogging about people like Charlie Sheen because I know that the only reason why he does the stupid things he does, is so that we will all talk about the stupid things he does, thus making him all the more famous although be it for being an idiot.  Charlie Sheen is nothing but an attention whore, who is rich enough to get the attention he needs.  This whole thing, is just getting ridiculous.  Playboy parties, Drunken nights, ruined hotel rooms, drugs, rants,raves,hookers, tours,web videos, tweets.  That is all Charlie Sheen has to offer the world...if you ask me, that's damn sad.  Why the heck are people flocking out to his tour anyway? Why is he so successful in grabbing all this attention from people? Any normal (non rich celebrity) would be seen as scum, and would certainly not be the talk of the town for acting the way he does.  He belongs in rehab, and away from cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment