Monday, April 18, 2011

Quotations from the last few Modern Family Episodes

"I've been hanging out with straight people for so long, I need to hang out with my homies"-Mitchell
"Dont you mean homos?"-Cam

"I was watching the news, and another flock of birds fell out of the sky, just like that...what is happening in this world?" Alex
"You need to stop watching the news"-Claire
"Thats your solution?!"-Alex

" I mean kids can be friends with old people, right?"-Claire
"Sure they can,There are tons of examples: Up, Grand Torino, Grit..."-Phil
"Cartoon, kills himself, losses an arm...we've got to talk to him right now"-Claire

" And keep your blinds closed when your doing your little sexy dance"- Phil and Claire's neighbor
"Oh God, you saw my sexy dance?"- Phil

"Am I gonna regret doing that?" Claire
"Did the malrborough man have any regrets?" Phil

"Todays the day (Haley's Sat Scores)"-Claire
"do we have to look at them now?" Haley
"Dont worry, we're not expecting any miracles" phil

"Hey Gloria, what are you doing still here? don't you know there is an easier way to get a green card?"- Jay's Brother

" I say we leave Haley alone, the more we push, the more she'll push back"phil
"Well I'm gonna push" claire
"I support that" Phil


No comments:

Post a Comment