Friday, April 15, 2011

Let's not forget the Classiscs


Right now I am watching The Little Mermaid.  I can not believe how much I have missed it.  Growing up, I watched almost nothing but Disney movies, and I can not help but think that the movies that are coming out now (even the Disney ones) do not even compare to the ones I watched as a kid...maybe that means I am getting old EEK!!! It is true though, a whole generation of people grew up with these characters, with Ariel, Belle, Peter Pan,Snow White, Simba, Aladdin, and Cinderella.  I am determined to make sure that the classics are never forgotten, because they are the best of the best!  People like to make all sorts of hidden agendas, and pervert disney by pointing out ridiculous things, but overall, we know that without Disney, Childhood would have sucked!  That being said, Disney does have way too much power I think.  They own too much, and the prices at Disneyland are throw up worthy.  I mean, a sandwich there costs about 100 15 bucks! I suppose they can get away with what people are willing to pay...even I am sometimes...I don't get how they do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment