Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Bachelorette Week Four


    So this week was weird for me on The Bachelorette.  Honestly, I don't really dig Blake too much, he seems more interested in nit-picking the other guys than getting to know Ashley.  He is pretty much a dork, and not in a cute way, more like in an annoying narcissistic way.  He called out Ryan (Well, so did Ashley) about him being so enthusiastic and happy all the time.  That is so stupid.  That is actually such an attractive quality, and for him and even some of the other guys to say its annoying is just really immature and a lack of self confidence on their end.  I thought it was hilarious when Ryan said "Ok...Sorry I'm not grumpy".  That was so funny.  Honestly, I wouldn't even quite say that Ashley called him out, because she only asked him if that was the real him.  She was probably just trying to make sure he was being genuine.
      I did not quite agree with Ashley's decision about West.  She asked him point blank if he was ready to thing about marriage again and he said yes.  She told him she felt like she had big shoes to feel, and he told her she didn't.  I think she should have trusted him and his word instead of simply assuming things about him.  I don't get why she didn't believe him.
      JP is very cute and adorable, and I think they have a strong connection as well.  However, he seems as though he is getting incredibly insecure, which could hurt him in the long run.  I loved seeing how excited he was about helping at the orphanage, and I thought it was really sweet how much it touched his heart, and how happy he was to be playing with the kids, and working on the project for the kids.
       Seeing the previews for next week really annoy me because quite frankly, I am so sick and tired of hearing about Bentley all throughout the episode, and whatever they do or try to pay him to bring him back for...I am not interested.  He is a jerk, and he does not care about Ashley at all, so I really don't feel like seeing him go through whatever scheme he is planning. Fingers crossed about the next episode I guess!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment