Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Modern Family...Hilarious

So the last two episodes of Modern Family have been so awesome! Here are a few of the best quotes from the episodes, one's that had me laughing like a crazy person!

"She's the main brain in the cerebellum of the ball" -phil

"It was kind of a grande deal, I was up against a Puerto Rican" -Phil

"Otherwise what happens in vegas won't happen to me because I wont be there"  -Phil

"I haven't felt this dumb since I paid 30 dollars for a bracelet...one of those balance bracelets" -Jay

"Hysterical wife, hysterical wife, hysterical wife,jack pot" -Phil

"your pretending to be something your not. Boys do that for girls...or really dreamy guys" -Cameron

"Of course you would baby out, this is just like pool hopping all over again" - Claire

"Gloria is gonna yell at me jay, I cant handle this , she can be mean in Spanish" -Cameron

"Just give me two hours and another hour, and some chocolate milk with some salt" -Luke

"So, Cam fully dressed..." -mitchell
"Thank God it's one of the those stories" -Jay (referring to the fact that Mitchell wasn't talking about his and Cam's sex life)

"No my god you didn't"  -Mitchell

"I think I can fix this...give me a paper clip, some olive oil, and some ribbons" - Cameron

"Are you kidding, I used to lift girls bigger than you to the top of the human pyramid When I was in cheer" -Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment