Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorable Quotes from Jersey Shore: Miami

The Situation to Angelina when they were in a fight 
"No, don't even hit the treadmill, hit the elliptical, it is better for you"

Snookie is not the brightest when it comes to vocabulary
" The word of the day is sympathetic...that is a big word!"

Snookie referring to the note her and Jenny wrote to Sam about Ronnie
"We just don't want to deal with the drama...that we caused"

All of the cast discussed this referring to when the Situation accidentally hooked up with a tranny
"This is Miami, so if you have to ask..."

Snookie talking to Jenny
"I am not white, I am tan.  I put that on a few job applications, and I think that's why I didn't get the job"

Snookie to Jenny while sitting outside
" The sun is very powerful today"

Snookie talking about the mysterious crow that showed up on the final episode of the season
"Quack...wait a crow doesn't quack, what sound does crow make?"

No comments:

Post a Comment