Thursday, June 16, 2011

An Interview With Alex: Celebrity Vs. Media

I did an interview with a good friend of mine today, named alex ( a fake name, because he wanted to be anonymous) about celebrities, and how they are always getting into trouble, and cheating on their wives, or having to check into rehab.  It actually turned out to be an interesting conversation:

Me: Celebrities now a days are just going nuts aren't they?

Alex: Yeah, they all sleep around, and cheat, and get caught like idiots

Me: Have you ever wondered why they do that?Why they do cheat on their wives? It's almost normal now.

Alex: I think they are just used to getting what they want all the time.  When they can't, they take it anyway. Bastards.

Me: What role do you think the media plays in all this?

Alex: I applaud the media because they deserve to get caught.  They know they are famous, they know TMZ is watching them...and they cheat, or get a DUI anyway.  They can't be surprised. Not really. Bastards.

Me: But don't you think it's hard for them? Their whole life is being spied on, and documented.  Paparazzi is just waiting for them to screw up, and they are people who make mistakes....

Alex: I don't know. I really can't feel sorry for them.  I don't expect them to be perfect, but I can't feel sorry for them either.  I mean, they have to be responsible for their actions.  If they hit it, then they have to pay the price! No, but really, I don't see any excuse that would keep me from feeling bad.  They do have a lot of temptation, I will say, and I'm sure it's hard...

Me: So you feel a little bad?

Alex: No... it's hard  but they need to be prepared for the consequences. They are living the rich life, and they still need more. It is honestly so sickening. If I was that rich, my wife would look good to me no matter what!

Me: What do you think about Lindsey?Lohan...? And Charlie Sheen?

Alex: Lindsey is ma girl.  Na, I'm just kidding. Save the drama for yo mama! Linsey is just totally lost.  She is a spoiled brat, in my opinion.  Charlie is an attention whore.  He thinks he is the $***.  Well, he kinda is...I still love Two and a Half Men!  I am so sick of hearing about them in the media though.  I mean, how much can I care about the same $***?

Me: Tiger? Arnold? What is your opinion there?

Alex: Hmmm. I don't know. It's really the same. They screwed up. They are rich.  They want what they want, and the take no matter what.  Then when it blows up in their face...they want forgiveness.  That's why I don't want to be famous ever. I don't want to be like that. I mean...the housekeeper?Bastard.

Me: Your hilarious

Alex: Thanks, I try.

Me: So your sure the media hasn't gone too far?

Alex: Of course they have, but it's their right.   It is annoying as f@#$, but they can expose whatever.  These people are lame too. I mean their lives only revolve around the lives of celebrities.  They cash in, on other people's failures.  But hey...that's just the game. If don't want to get caught, don't sleep with Monica Lewinsky and lie about it!

Me: haa. Hilarious, again.  Thank you so much for talking with me about this!

Alex: No prob. I love talking about these guys...they are bastards. Can we get coffee?

No comments:

Post a Comment