Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Week 3 The Bacheleorette

This week of The Bachelorette was crazy! So much to talk about, so here it goes:

      Ashley and Ben's date was really very cute and sweet.  The only thing, is I don't know how much chemistry those two really had. I think Ben is very cute, and his ideas about love are so sweet, almost like he could be prince charming.  I just don't think he is very realistic, I think he just is living in a fantasy.  They seemed comfortable with each other but in a very friendly way.  I do not think he is going to win in the end, but I think he will at least make the top 4-5.
       Willliam.  Oh William.  He definitely screwed up royally by telling that joke about how he wished it was Chantal O., or Emily.  That was just so messed up, that no one was even laughing because everyone was just in shock.  I could not believe it.  But, in all reality, it was a roast...and a date...so....that is just weird.  I mean, the whole point of a roast is to say the most hurtful things. So, William did it.  But, I am really glad that she gave him a second chance, because I think his heart was in the right place, and he just made a mistake (guys tend to do that on a regular basis regardless).  But what did bother me, is that he didn't really apologize to her, or reaffirm to her that he really was glad she was there, and did have feelings.

      Bentley.  Honestly, I don't even really want to devote much time to talking about his dumb ass. She was warned about him, she didn't listen. He couldn't even man up about why he was leaving. He is an idiot, and a pig. That is all I devote to him.
       JP seems like a great guy, and he seems to have a wonderful connection with Ashley.   What he mentioned about his previous relationships did freak me out a bit, and I really do not know how well Ashley is going to be able to handle that as the show comes closer to the end, and it becomes more real.  I think his previous actions may scare her away completely.  But I could see him being in the final two.
       Last, but most definitely not least. Ryan. Ryan is absolutely sooooo sexy to me! He is the biggest sweetheart, but there is something so manly about the way he does it.  I loved the way that he reassured her that he cared about her, and how beautiful she was, and that he was happy to be with her.  You could really tell how genuine he was.  Their kiss was like on fire too. I am not gonna lie, I was jealous! I still think Ryan is gonna be the winner, which is sad, because I want him!  I am a little worried about what is going to happen next week from the previews, with Ryan, but I don't think he could ever really be that bad.Hopefully! I shall find out next week. Stay tuned bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment