Friday, March 11, 2011

The Bachelor...Who Will He Choose?

This season of the Bachelor has proven to be wild, crazy, entertaining, and perhaps even the best season so far! From all of the crazy drama with Michelle, and Rachel and Melissa, to everything that went down between Brad and Ashley H. I have enjoyed this season throughly.
    The thing about this season, that I find truly fascinating, is that the two remaining women, Emily and Chantal O. are neck to neck in the battle to win the love of Brad Womack.  I myself am even torn about who he should choose.  I mean, last season I knew that I wanted Tenley to win, and the season before that I knew that I wanted Melissa to win, but this season I can't even begin to say.  Both seem like they would fit perfectly with Brad.
     Emily is the sweet, wonderful, innocent, enjoyable woman that Brad is looking for.  She has a genuine character about her and he knows that love with her really is the forever, deep meaningful kind of love.  He wants to be a part of a family and he is ready to have a daughter and love her so.
      Chantal brings out an excitement in him, he is more comfortable around her being who he is, and they have fun.  The seem to be on the same page in life and want to have fun together and go out together.  They have a natural, playful and romantic chemistry that seems to be reciprocated amongst one another.  I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL MONDAY TO SEE WHO HE CHOOSES! TUNE IN TO ABC MONDAY AT 8!

No comments:

Post a Comment