Friday, March 25, 2011

The Next Bachelorette

Ashley H from this last season of The Bachelor (Brad Womack's season) has been announced as the new bachelorette!  I am a little worried about the choice that was made, because even though I liker her, she seems to have some issues as far as relationships and commitment.  She very much reminds me of the way that Brad was the first time around.  Maybe she has changed, maybe that whole experience taught her to open up and really let someone in.  I hope so.  This next season is bound to be fun and drama filled.  I am very curious to see how it will play out.  The next season of The Bachelorette begins Monday May 23 9:00-100pm on ABC!

For more info about the next Bachelorette, check out this link:
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/reveal

No comments:

Post a Comment