Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Radio Commute

Step one of my usual morning routine: Alarm sounds.  I open one eye to see what time is it (because it must be a mistake, I still have several long hours of sleep left), I realize that I do in fact need to get up.  I mutter something impossible to understand under my breath as I curse the red numbers that tell me it is 5:00 am.  I continue to mutter something about how no human being should be forced to live in these harsh conditions, my life sucks and why does school have to start so early? Quickly now, I shower and grab a pop tart and head out to my car.  I realize I forgot my keys, and complain about the alarm clock and why it's the alarm clocks stupid fault that I forgot my keys, and head back up the stairs, to grab my keys.
I then begin my morning commute on the 210 E..  By now I am nothing but a grouch, but I tune in to KIIS Fm.  I love listening to KIIS Fm because even though on American Idol I find Ryan Seacrest to be the most annoying human being on the planet, I do love listening to Ryan on the Radio. Ryan and Allison are hilarious together, and they always have fun and interesting topics to talk about (i.e a man being a bridesmaid in a wedding, and Steven Tyler).  Anyway, suffice it to say, without KIIS Fm, I would never be able to wake up during my drive to school, and I would continue to be a grouch all throughout the day! Hats off to you guys KIIS! Check out KIIS Fm if your in the Los Angeles area on 102.7! Here is a link to their website:http://www.kiisfm.com/main.html

No comments:

Post a Comment