Monday, March 28, 2011

Music to My Ears

So, lately, I have been on this crazy health binge that is all about eating right and exercising.  I have been working out at LA Fitness, and there is one thing that has become absolutely apparent: music is the most essential part of my workout.  It energizes me, keeps me going, and it also distracts me.  After a while of listening to the same songs (I have a habit of putting my playlists on repeat for far too long), it is time to download something new to revitalize my work outs.  So I spent a pretty decent amount of time putting together a new playlist, and I thought I would share it.  This is a great mix for working out if you like pop and hip hop (I switch through genres like crazy, currently pop/hip hop is where I'm at):


"Blow" Ke$ha
"Coming Home" P Diddy
"Lose Yourself" Eminem
"Just a Dream"  Nelly
"No Scrubs" TLC
"Hot Tottie" Usher
"Hold it Against Me" Britney Spears
"Like a G6" Far East Movement
"Club Can't Handle Me" Flo Rida
"Body Language" Jesse McCartney
"What Would You do" City High
"My Love" Justin Timberlake
"Cleanin' Out My Closet" Eminem
"Fergalicious" Fergie
"Tik Tok" Ke$ha
"Replay" Iyaz
"Doo Wop (That Thing)" Lauren Hill
"#1" Nelly
"Live Your Life" Rihanna/TI
"Till the World Ends" Britney Spears
"We R Who We R" Ke$ha
"Livin' it Up" Ja Rule

No comments:

Post a Comment