Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Bachelorette Week Two

Seriously???The mask guy, is seriously such a dumb part of the show.  I think the show always has to have a crazy guy, who is incredibly antisocial.  I do no get why Ashley keeps him on the show at all.  I hope in the next episode he will finally take it off because it is way too annoying.  Bentley also is so obviously a dirtbag.  I can not see how she can't tell how full of crap he is.  He acts like the most immature jock that does nothing but drink beer, and screw chicks.  I do not get how she could possibly be falling for him.  I am concerned that she may have caught some sort of STD from kissing Bentley.  As for JP? I think he is so sweet and cute, and I really do think he will make it to the final two at least...if he doesn't get to insecure and jealous. But he seems pretty genuine and very cute.  I liked how bashful and giddy he got after he kissed her, that was so sweet.  But I was so surprised to hardly see Ryan P at all! I mean, hello, he is gorgeous!!!!I wonder why he was not really in the episode? Maybe she did not need to go on another date with him because she already knows that she wants to keep him around?  William was also very cute and sweet, but I don't know really what I think about him yet... something seems a bit off to me about both their relationship...maybe i keep getting distracted because i think he looks a lot like Spencer Pratt...EWWW. I have no clue, but I am definitely looking forward to next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment