Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Bachelorette Week One

  I am so glad that this season of The Bachelorette has begun!!! There is so much I have to say about the first episode! It was soo incredibly obvious that Ashley and Ryan had such an intense connection.  I think Ryan is going to be the winner, and honestly, I am falling in love with him myself! He is such a sweetheart, and it is so apparent how genuine he is, and they had such good chemistry with each other.  I think, the second runner should be JP.  JP was so cute, and he seemed also pretty down to earth, and they got along really well with each other.

     I thought it was great of Ashley to just dump the drunk loser right away...she needed to send the message that she is serious, and that guy was an idiot for getting drunk, especially on the first night! The only dumb thing I think she is doing is the same thing everyone always does which is NOT listen to the people around her that are giving advice about how one of the guys is a jerk and not there for the "right reasons".  Bentley is such a jerk, and she would be falling for him.  He isn't even that attractive! I hate it that she isn't being smart enough to understand especially after seeing previous seasons with Wes, Michelle, Justin, and Vienna...I think that is all a part of the show, because there is no way she can possibly be that dumb..and it really makes no sense that she would be able to fall in love with such a sleezeball, and also fall in love with such an awesome guy like Ryan! I am excited to see what comes next on the show!
( As for the weird masked man, I have not quite got my finger on him yet, I can't tell if he is a freak, or just a really cool sentimental guy...time will tell....)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment