Sunday, May 29, 2011

Jersey Shore Marathon..watch out

I am so fascinated by Jersey Shore because honestly it is the biggest spectacle that I have ever seen in my entire life! I personally can't believe that the girls would not tell Sam how Ronnie was cheating on her every single night at the clubs...that is seriously messed up because that is just a girl code, they should have told her.  I mean, I know that Ronnie is their friend, but there is really no excuse for the way he was acting.   He is seriously such a jerk.  Actually though, Sam is pretty pathetic too, they both are because they keep going back to each other.  Their relationship completely lacks any sort of intimacy.  It was so funny when they were playing the question game and she picked out the question "have you ever cheated?", and Ronnie was all...awkward...and guilty... He is such a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment