Sunday, May 15, 2011

Gearing Up for the Season Premiere of The Bachelorette!

I can hardly contain my excitement as the next season of The Bachelorette is going to air in just two weeks!!! I loved watching Ashley on Brad Womack's season, and i really thing that she learned a lot after that, so I am way excited for her to be the next bachelorette!  I saw the guys who are going to be on the show on the shows website, and I can already tell that some of the guys are smoking hot! I already have a few favorites, we shall see if I am right! My favorites, in order from reading the bios and checking them out are:

Ryan P (solar energy executive)
Chris D ( sports marketing coordinator)
West (Lawyer)
Willliam (Cell Phone company)
Bently (Businessman)

The next season of The Bachelorette premieres Monday, May 23 at 8:00pm on ABC! Don't forget to check out the website for the show for links, info, and full episodes once the season begins at http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/

I will be updating my blog here with thoughts and commentary each week, as well as a guess of who will be going home next!

No comments:

Post a Comment