Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother, Daughter Grrrr

I was watching Audrina last night and I saw the heated, very intense arguments going down with Audrina's sister and her mom.  Their relationship is crazy, but I don't think it is too far from the relationship a lot of moms and daughters have with each other.  They just could not get along, or see eye to eye on anything, and everything one did hurt the other.  Keeping the kids away from their grandma is a painful and mean thing Audrina's sister is doing, but her mom says some pretty hurtful things and I can see why she is so on edge around her mom.  I really don't like the way Audrina's mom kept blaming Casey's husband for their horrible relationship.  From what I can see, he seems to be very supportive of her.  I think Casey's husband and her mom need to get along with each other and that might break a lot of the tension and help Casey and her mom get along better though.  It is so sad to see this, and it is even more sad to me, knowing that I have seen this kind of relationship over andover in families.  The cycle has to stop with someone or they will just continue to hurt one another and be hurt by one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment