Thursday, May 5, 2011

Best Quotes From Facebook Ever!

So a friend of mine, as the most hilarious status updates I have ever seen ( full of quotes from Family Guy and some comedians)....I thought I would share the funny:

" I'm not trying to impress you or anything... but I have a full tank of gas. "


 'You have the perfect face... for Radio! "


‎"I'm big boned" .. "bones don't jiggle!"



'Putting a pretty shirt over your muffin top does not make you a cupcake.'

‎" When I see your face, there's not a thing I would change .... except the direction I'm walking in. "

‎" Girls, there's a fine line between wearing make-up or just looking like you got gang banged by Crayola. "

‎" I'll be burger king and youll be mcdonalds, ill be having it my way and youll be loving it (; "

‎" I'm the type of person that laughs at mistakes, so sorry if I laugh at your face "

No comments:

Post a Comment