Saturday, May 28, 2011

Cougar Town Quotes

Here are some of the hilarious quotes from the last few episodes of Cougar Town on ABC:


"I volunteer at a soup kitchen" - Bobby
"Being a taster dosent count" - Lori

"I don't believe in ghosts. If they did exist, I would think i would get felt up all the time" - Jules

"I called your college and told them you have been missing class because your grandma has syphillis...don't worry, there is some truth to that." - Jules

"Stop being a parade rainer on-er" - Jules

"He's trying to jumpstart my uterus" - Jules

* I have to add that I think it would be awesome if Travis and Laurie would be such an amazing couple, and they HAVE to play off of that plot idea eventually...their chemistry is so obvious, they have to get together at some point...speaking of being together...when the heck are Grayson and Jules gonna get married?

No comments:

Post a Comment