Friday, May 27, 2011

Justin and Selena

Ok. So as much as I totally can not stand Justin Bieber and I really don't get why people make such a big deal out of him, I still think him and Selena Gomez are such a cute couple.  They are cute and their puppy love is adorable.  The only unfortunate thing, is that in the celebrity world romances are like a roller coster...one minute they are on their way up to the top, making out all over the place, always together, romantic gestures...but that is all leading up to one big drop, that ends up all over the tabloids and they hate each other.  That is the unfortunate thing about the two of them.  They seem too perfect, and often times when something seems as though it is too good to be true...it's because it is.  It was adorable how Justin ordered an entire flower shops worth of flowers to be sent to her, but totally inappropriate the way that he was grabbing her butt in front of the paparazzi! If I was her, I would not be allowing that, even if he is one Justin Bieber.  Though, I doubt they will last much longer, I still wish them luck! Oh, the joy of young love!

No comments:

Post a Comment