Thursday, May 19, 2011

Leave Em' Be

I totally understand that the media is both a necessary, and vital part of American life, and that it is essential for informing people about the things that are happening both locally, and internationally.  But honestly, I think they get in the way so much.  I am right now, specifically talking about the whole thing going on with Arnold Schwarzenegger and his mistress and love child.  I was watching the news on the maids family member was trying to get away from the media, and was making it very clear that she didn't want to talk and was just trying to go out, and the reporter kept blocking her and wouldn't let her walk to her car!  I thought it was ridiculous and a complete invasion of her personal space. I don't think that is acceptable and I feel that there should be more restrictions on that kind of behavior.  I see it time and time again, and it is the same exact thing with the paparazzi, getting in the way of celebrities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment